Sunday, June 9, 2013

My First ChessCafe.com Review!

For anyone who has been wondering why I haven't been blogging as much these days there is a reason...I have been doing a lot of other writing. Here is a link to my first eBook review.  I reviewed Fighting Chess: Move by Move by IM Colin Crouch.

I have also written a couple of items for the Skokie Patch.

Here is one about Joel Benjamin visiting Skokie, IL tonight for a lecture/simul.

I also wrote this story about an IM norm event that was held in Skokie.

I am currently working on additional eBook reviews.

So stay tuned for that.

However, that doesn't mean that I am done blogging here.  Far from it.  I still intend to continue with my efforts to become a master, so keep your eyes peeled for news along those lines.

I will be working next week on preparing for the Milwaukee Summer Challenge to be held in Milwaukee, WI on June 15th & 16th.

2 comments: