Saturday, September 28, 2013

Looking for a Student

I am looking for a student local here in WI.  I am extremely negotiable on the rate. 

My preference would be someone rated between 1000-1500, but I would work with anyone from about 600-1600 really.

What qualifies me to be a coach?  Simple...I know what it takes to improve.  I have improved about 250 rating points over the past 2 1/2 years myself since I started playing again.

What I bring to the table is a solid understanding of what to study, how to study, and how to apply what you study.

When I first started playing again in Jan 2011 I "studied" all the time.  I read tons of books, I watched tons of videos.  But I was wasting a lot of time until I started taking lessons.  The best thing about a coach is that they will tell you what you need to work on because a player stronger than you can always seen where you need the most help.

Anyone interested please email me at cwainscott@wi.rr.com

If you are willing to learn and ready to work I can make you a stronger player.

No comments:

Post a Comment